Suitability or "killer" questions are a great way to reduce the number of unsuitable candidates completing your assessment. By asking a series of simple yes/no, true/false or agree/disagree questions, you can filter out candidates who don't meet your minimum requirements.
With Tazio, suitability questions are displayed at the start of the assessment just after the candidate logs in. If they incorrectly answer these questions, they are shown the following message
"From the answers you have provided, you do not appear to be well suited to this particular role, or have failed to meet our minimum requirements.
We would like to wish you all the best in your job search and thank you once again for your interest in our company."
Adding suitability questions
- Go to the ‘Assessment’ tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard
- Click ‘Add Assessment’ button in the top right-hand corner
- To include suitability questions tick the ‘Suitability Questions’ option located in the ‘Advanced Options’ section
- This displays a new entry box titled ‘Suitability Questions’
- Enter your questions to filter candidates so only those who meet minimum requirements are allowed to complete the assessment. You can select which is the correct answer
- To add another click ‘Add Question’ on the right of the screen
- If you wish to remove a suitability question use the ‘X’ red button