Tazio uses the Flash Plugin to connect to your camera and microphone. If you are doing a video interview on a Mac using the Safari browser you may need to allow the Flash Plugin within Safari's Security Settings.
You may also need to allow the Flash Plugin in the System Preferences, details of how to do this are provided below.
Allowing Flash in Safari 10.10
1. Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences.
Note: If you are viewing Safari in full-screen mode, mouse over the top of the browser screen to see the menu.
3. Select Adobe Flash Player.
From the When visiting other websites menu, choose On, and then click Done.
4. For each website appearing in Currently Open Websites, choose On in the menu on the right.
Allowing Flash in System Preferences
1. Open the System Preferences from the Apple Icon on the top left-hand corner of your screen.
Click on the Flash Player icon at the bottom
2. Under the Camera and Mic tab, make sure the "Ask me when a site want to use the camera or microphone (recommended)" is checked.
3. Click on the Camera and Microphone Settings by Site... button. From the list of sites, make sure for the site ending in tazio24.com under the Other column Allow is selected.