Tazio uses the Flash Plugin to connect to your camera and microphone. If you are doing a video interview on a Mac using the Safari browser you may need to allow the 'Flash Plugin' within 'Safari's Security Settings'.
You may also need to allow the 'Flash Plugin' in the 'System Preferences', details of how to do this are provided below.
Allowing Flash in Safari
1. Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences. Setting Safari preferences
2. Click the 'Websites' tab and scroll down to the 'Plug-ins' section. Locate the 'Adobe Flash Player' entry.
3. Click the check box to enable 'Flash Player'.
4. Select a setting to use for 'Flash Player' when you visit other websites.
5. You can configure Flash for individual websites (domains). Select a website listed in this window, and choose 'Ask', 'Off', or 'On'.
6. Exit Preferences after you finish configuring Flash Player.
Allowing the Flash Plugin in System Preferences
1. Open the 'System Preferences' from the 'Apple Icon' on the top left-hand corner of your screen.
Click on the 'Flash Player' icon at the bottom
2. Under the 'Camera and Mic' tab, make sure the 'Ask me when a site want to use the camera or microphone (recommended)' is checked.
3. Click on the 'Camera and Microphone Settings by Site' button. From the list of sites, make sure for the site ending in tazio24.com under the 'Other' column 'Allow' is selected.
Allowing Flash in Adobe Flash Player Settings
You may now see the 'Adobe Flash Player Settings' dialog box, see image below.
Click on the boxes next to 'Allow' AND 'Remember', see image below:
This will connect your camera and you should now have a preview from your camera. A 'Next' button will appear after a couple of seconds and you will be able to continue to 'Connect your microphone'.
If you don't have a preview from your camera, refresh your browser. It that still doesn't solve the issue, check your camera is working using another application, such as FaceTime or Skype.
If the camera is working correctly in that application, restart your computer, log back in and start the set up process again.